Can I ask more questions?
Absolutely! Our friendly staff are waiting to help you.
What products and services do you provide?
With a hosted Murder Mystery we provide every guest with a character name badge, all game material, props, decorations, music and costumes.
Does each guest get a character and a script?
Giving a guest a script puts them under a lot of pressure. Instead each guest will be allocated a character at the party.
Can we have food?
Yes. Finger food and platters work really well during a murder mystery.
Where should I hold the event?
Because Premium Edition games involve playing games and your guests doing lots of fun and silly things they need a quiet venue with lots of space.
You can hold a murder mystery at home or in a function venue. Try any venue which:
- Is completely private i.e.: not a restaurant with other patrons.
- Is very quiet i.e. no bands, piped music or DJ's next door.
- Has plenty of room to move around. Imagine all your guests standing in a circle.
- You need one central area big enough for all guests at one time.
Can some guests just watch?
Yes! Your guests can choose their level of participation.
What is the best theme for an all girl's party or Hen's Night?
You have two choices:
- Our "Hollywood Scandal" theme has characters that could either be boys or girls with names like "The Star" and "The Producer".
- Our "Wild West" theme involves a wedding and a baby swap and is great for a Hen's Night (some guests will be boys but this increases the fun!)
Do we dress up?
Costumes are not required, but they are fun. Guests can dress in costume or in a high class outfit.
More info on costumes go to our sister website www.thecostumepartyshop.com.au
How long will it last?
Most murder mysteries run for 2 to 4 hours.
How many guests can I invite?
Hosted Murder Mystery requires minimum 15 guest to 120 people.
What if I have to cancel?
A cancellation fee will apply for notice of less than 7 working days of event.